Delivery: 2-4 Days
(Free Shipping, USPS Priority Mail)
- Weight(net): 16.86oz / 478g
- Length: 314mm ( 12.36in)
- Objective Lens Diameter : 44mm(1.73in)
- Ocular Lens Diameter : 35mm(1.37in)
- Objective Diameter(G): 55mm (2.16in)
- Eyepiece Diameter(H): 43mm (1.69 in)
- Tube Diameter: 1.11 inch ( 30mm )
- Adjust Focus: Side Parallax ( 15Yds-Infinity )
- Filed Of View @ 100 yds (ft): 10.9
- Eye Relief (in): 3.77 in
- Eye Relief (mm): 96.8mm
- Exit Pupil(in): 0.17 in
- Exit Pupil(mm): 4.2mm
- Click Value: 1CLIK= 1/4 Inch
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 30
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 30
- Illuminated: No
- Coating: Fully Multi-green Coated Optics
- Shock-Proof: YES
- Water-Proof: YES
- Fog-Proof: YES
Magnification is a fixed 8x, and the front objective lens is 44mm.
The ‘SF’ in the name denotes Side Focus, and the design incorporates tactical- style, lockable turrets.
The VT2 10x44SF sports a single- piece 30mm body tube, constructed from aircraft- grade aluminum alloy, and even comes fitted with flip-up lens caps. There’s the usual fast -focus ring at the rear, and the reticle fitted is Discovery’s HML design.
Discovery fits this model with the HML reticle, which stands for Half-Mil Line. It’s a bold design featuring a cross with an extended down axis, 5 mil line values up and on each side, then 9 mil lines down. Each small dash is a half-mil segment, so there’s a host of proportional aim points, making it an ideal tool to tackle those knock- down targets.
Lenses used throughout are fully multi-coated with integrated anti-reflective compounds. As for the image, edge-to- edge clarity and brightness are best in class, with no detectable aberrations or distortions. The scope body tube is nitrogen-gas purged with full ‘O’ ring seals, so it is guaranteed waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.